Please also see this blog post: http://gnoscika.in/aspiiser/
The Study Notes uploaded on this page cover most of the important topics of class 11th and 12th NCERT Syllabus from a point of view of cracking the IISER Aptitude Test. However, this entrance exam expects the examinee to have his fundamental concepts in science clear and think logically to solve the question.
These notes will only prove helpful to the one who has thoroughly studied the class 11th and 12th syllabus and has comprehended the basics fairly well. It aims to serve as a guide to the IISER aspirant who wants to know what topics of the vast (+1 and +2) syllabus should be focused upon and in what depth.
Additionally, these notes may also prove supportive as a last week revision material before board exams.
Reader Discretion Advised…!!
Happy Time Studying…!!
POINTS OF CAUTION:
- Do not get dependent too much on this Website and the Notes provided herein, to an extent that you might loose your Self Confidence. Students were getting into the IISERs even before this website came up and will keep cracking the Exam even if this website ceases to exist. Believe in your innate abilities to Study and your passion for Science.
- This Website is just an attempt to Provide a bit of Direction and cannot serve as the Ultimate Reference Source for Preparation. So please rely more on the NCERT Textbooks and Authentic Reference Books.
- The Question Framing, Difficulty level, Aptitude Test Pattern etc. is unpredictable and it may well happen with you that after the Test you may feel that the Notes were of no significant use. Hence please use discretion while taking advantage of this service.
- This Website and the Notes portray the Path I happened to take and succeed (with God’s grace and my Parents’ and Family’s support). However, there exist several paths that lead to the same peak of Victory. Find Your own. That will bring more joy to you than to just walk in the footsteps of someone else’s.
- Finally, please remember that this project and the Notes cannot assure you of anything in regard to any exam you may use it for.
PLEASE STUDY ON YOUR OWN CAPABILITIES. YOU CAN DO IT…!!
SPECIAL/ IMPORTANT FORMULA COLLECTION :
This is a compilation of Special Formulas important for tricky questions in IISER Aptitude Test.
Compiled Chemistry : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes collection on Chemistry include:
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Molecular Structure and Chemical Bonding
- RedOx Reactions
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordinate Chemistry
Electromagnetism: Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Electromagnetism include:
- Current Electricity
- Chemical and Thermal Effects of Electric Current
- Magnetic effects of Electric Current
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
Mechanics : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Mechanics include:
- Physics and Measurement
- Kinematic Equations
- Newton’s laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
Sound, Optics, Modern Physics : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Waves, Sound, Light and Modern Physics include:
- Oscillation and Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual nature of Matter
Semiconductor Electronics : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Semiconductor Electronics include:
- Logic Gates
- Communication Systems
Conic Sections : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Conic Sections include:
- Straight Lines
Algebra and Trigonometry : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Algebra & Trigonometry include:
- Complex Numbers
- Sequence and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Quadratic Equations
3D Geometry : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Three Dimensional Geometry include:
- 3D Geometry
Logic, Prob, Stats, LPP : Way to DOWNLOAD PORTAL
Topics covered in this notes compilation on Math include:
- Linear Programming Problems